Its my birthday. Wanna know what I got?

So far, my amazing birthday haul has included: An acne attack on my face, a negative pregnancy test (sad), a big bill to fix our regfrigerator, and a husband who doesn't understand that when I say, "Don't get me anything" I mean, "Don't spend MONEY on anything, but doing something thoughtful might be nice,"... Anybody else having a bad day? Or a bad birthday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aw. I am sorry. I hope the rest of your day goes more sweetly. My day is OK. I am a little under the weather, so it is going as well as can be expected.

Answer by Bmat at 4:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Men can't figure things out so be honest with him on what you want. It's not a bad birthday yet bc it's not over.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I have that kind of bday every year. I dont care anymore.
    Anonymous

• hugs

Oh! I'm sorry your birthday isn't going well.

Treat yourself to something nice - get hubby to look after kids, ring up a freind and go out to see a movie, or grab a drink, and eat some chocolate whatever you do.

Happy birthday, I hope this year go's well for you!!

Anonymous

• I did. I had a bladder function test. Which included 2 catheters. Then she had to re-do the one catheter to fully empty my bladder. They need to figure out a better way of it then having you sit on the bed thing and pee!
    Sorry you had a sucky birthday. I hope it gets better! Maybe your hubby will surprise you tonight!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 4:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• yeah....when I was younger every year on my birthday something bad happened to me. One time I wrecked my bike and was taken to the hospital with a concussion, then another year i was playing with a neighbor and sliced my foot open and had to get stitches, another year I was at cheerleading camp and we were doing our jumps and I was the last one to go and I popped my knee out and I had to walk on it the whole time I was there and that was my birthday!....Nothing lately has happened to me on my birthday but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 4:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My birthday was a couple weeks ago and it took til noon(and after 3 family calls to wish me a happy day)before my husband caught on and wished me a happy day with a bear hug. Then he apologized for thinking only of his own issues/stresses and walked away.

Not a special meal, not a card, not a poke in the nose.

This is the first year he's never done a bloomin' thing, first year he's never remembered and my family and 5 yr old had to remind him.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• aw i'm sorry :( my husband just got me a card for my bday :( we're pretty broke so i don't mind too much and that was better than the year when he got off work at 4:30, called and said he was going to get me a present before he came home, and came home with a ball of yarn around 5:30!!! ??? ok i like to knit but..... anyway i hope your day gets better!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• (((((HUGS))))))

I had pneumonia on my 21st bday which sucked. I also had my dad and step-mom forget my 16th bday which REALLY sucked because they went out to the bar to celebrate St. Patrick's day and completely forgot it was my bday. It's not like I was born on a random day where you might think it was the 16th when it was really the 17th, I was born on a day my Irish & then alcoholic dad ALWAYS celebrated. Since that sucky 21st bday though they've always been good ones.
    Anonymous