how much more vulgar can you get? is this a reflection on the catholic religion?

The baby daddy of his nation?

BY HAROLD EMERT in Rio de Janeiro and CHRISTINA BOYLE in New York DAILY NEWS WRITERS

Friday, April 24th 2009, 12:30 AM
Related News

* Two missing fingers, tooth of Galileo Galilei corpse found
* St. Anthony's reclaims CHSFL crown
* Rep. Kennedy says he was asked not to take communion
* Pedophile priest on probation lives near Manhattan Catholic high school
* Bishops at Dublin's Roman Catholic Church covered up child abuse by priests
* Voice of the People for Nov. 27, 2009
*

AND YOU thought Bill Clinton was a horndog.

A third woman came forward Thursday to claim the president of Paraguay, a former Catholic bishop, fathered her child out of wedlock.

Teacher Damiana Moran says the latest love child, a 16-month-old named Juan Pablo after the late Pope, was conceived when she did church outreach work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Just because some people do stuff like this doesn't mean it's approved or even encouraged in the Catholic Church.

Would it be a reflection on YOU if someone who believed as you did, or was of the same group you were did horrible things?

Not every Catholic does horrible, despicable things. And not everyone who does horrible, despicable things is Catholic.

I have heard of NON-Catholics doing horrible despicable things, so singling out the Catholic Church as bearer of all despicable things does you little service.

P.S. As I said and Erdavh said, these things are NOT encouraged in the Catholic Church.

P.P.S. And NOT all boyscouts are pedophiles either.
    MamaBee07

Answer by MamaBee07 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• "I fell in love because, as a man, he is phenomenal. He is charismatic," Moran said.

"He was my ideal of a man and social-political leader."

Fernando Lugo, 57, has been beset with scandals as a string of alleged ex-lovers have claimed they bore his children.

Moran says she met Lugo in 2006 when she worked as a local coordinator during his presidential campaign. She still backs his government. "I do not need money or his last name for the child, because I can support my family," said Moran, who has two adult children. "I am the owner of a child day care center and have plenty of work."

Anonymous

• The 39-year-old added that Lugo gets full marks between the sheets, and claims six other women will soon step forward to claim he also sired their children.

"I can guarantee that Lugo is a phenomenon in everything, not only in politics," she said.

Moran's claim is the third in two weeks against the leftist president, who shot to power eight months ago after spending years as a Catholic bishop fighting for the rights of the poor.

Last week, he acknowledged fathering a 2-year-old child in the months before he stepped down as bishop. The admission came only after the child's mother, Viviana Carrillo, a 26-year-old former parishioner, filed a lawsuit seeking a paternity test.

On Monday, a second woman said she also had his child.

Benigna Leguizamon says her son was conceived in 2002 and that she was going public to help the 6-year-old boy.

She has also asked for a DNA test to establish paternity.

cbo
    Anonymous

• dont join the boyscouts either. full of pedophiles.
    Anonymous

• This is why I no longer give money to the catholic church. They have been covering this stuff up for years and paying off victims. My faith is now directly between myself and God, there is no middle man (priest) involved.
    Anonymous

• It would be a reflection on the Catholic religion only if the Catholic religion encouraged this behavior. Since the Catholic religion doesn't encourage it, it is only a reflection on this person.
    erdavh

Answer by erdavh at 4:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• When a woman kills her children is that a reflection on all mothers?
    Anonymous

• So the Bakers reflect all the Fundamentalists. And that list goes on. I would think before you throw stones my dear.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 5:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Baptist Church Embraces Lesbian Minister http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Apostasy/baptist_church_embraces_lesbian.htm

Sex offenders in the Baptist Church
    http://www.reformation.com/CSA/baptistsabuse.html

Do these represent the Baptist Religion?
    I
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• And is Stalin a reflection of all athiests? Surely you could have come up with a more inspired way to bash Catholics than claiming one persons actions are an indication of the character of billions of people.

And I can think of a lot of things more vulgar than a man (AND ALL THOSE WOMEN WHO KNOWINGLY HAD SEX WITH A PRIEST/BISHOP) having children out of wedlock. Especially since having children out of wedlock is pretty well accepted in today's society.
    Anonymous