Smoking

im 5 weeks pergo.. and i live in the house where my grandma and mother smokes
im not letting anyone know im prego until im atleast 3 months
(only cuz i had a MC b4 earlier this year) and wanna make sure this ones a keeper!
any thing u ladies did to help clear the house with the smoke or to kinda give me a idea
of what i can do!!???

please ladies be nice im 20 years old in school thats y im living with my mother
you know times is hard.. the father is away right now but soon as he gets back were getting a apt.. say about another 6 months..(NAVY)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not bashing, but you probably should have waited until you could get a place of your own. It's impossible to get all the smoke out if they smoke in the house. You can try an air purifier.
    Good luck with your pregnancy! Lots of sticky dust...
    Anonymous

• i would tell them asap that you are pregnant and ask them to start smoking outside only. i know it's their house not yours but if there really is no chance that you could afford a place of your own... smoke in the house is bad for everyone... good luck! :)
    Anonymous