why is kids so hard headed

why is kids so hard headed not just mines all kids born now of days i remeber when i was coming up you couldnt pay me to acted up or not listen to any grown up mymother would let them spank me,the kids today will call 911 or cps i belive in an old fashion you no what but good if you argee or is having the same problem feel free to comment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• I believe in old fashion punishment and I do punish my daughter. I don't beat her, but I will spank that rearend when needed. My daughter is to give respect to any adult and fear me when I find out you don't. I think these schools and the law has taken parents who do abuse their kids and now us parents who properly spank get into trouble. My daughters psychiatrist told me if I don't leave bruises or welts then I am fine. That's all I needed to hear. Because my daughter was the one who said I can call 911 if you spank me.. Hahahaha,, got my approval to whoop.....
    Again I don't beat my child, but she needs spanked here and there.
    Anonymous

• Why are parents so stupid and why don't they spend some time and learn how to become a good parent so they don't think they need to spank their children? Psychologists have known for years that spanking and punishment and other forms of authoritarian parenting don't teach good behavior. You need to learn how to become a good parent. It takes skills!

For the mom that asked the question - Go back to school so your kids won't be smarted than you in the 3rd grade. Take parenting classes. Most books are written at a 5th grade level. It would be good if you got that smart so you could become smart enough to be a good enough mom you didn't have to spank and have your kids call 911. I hope I used small enough words.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• The problem is the parents not the children. The children are the products of the parents lack of parenting.
    Anonymous

• I blame lack of parental envolvement. BTW, there is no such word as mines in the context you have used it.. It is just mine. It is now days not now of days. Classic example of lack of parental envolvement. Yet we expect people to raise the future of our country when they cannot even spell or write a paragraph that can be understood.
    Anonymous

• thanks but all ya'll answers i could have done with out.
    Anonymous