Why do you judge?

You don't know everyone on the freakin planet. You don't know everyone's life situation so what gives you the right to judge and bitch about everyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Um, probably because you feel the need to post all your family baby mama drama for the whole world to respond to... just sayin....
    Anonymous

• The same right you are using to bitch right now? I don't know.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 5:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Sounds like you are judging. People ask for advice. Is it judging when people give advice to people ask advice?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• huh?? wha?
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 5:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I don't have the right, and that's why I don't judge people. I'm not perfect, so who am I to pick apart others and make a judgment?
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• The Internet gives everyone the right to act like a bitch w/ no repurcussions.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• If this is about teen pregnancy, my dd was a teen when she got pregnant. I was NOT thrilled but I taught her how to be a responsible mom. Each incident can be a learning experience. She's now an adult with two children and a great mom. Just bc she wasn't responsible at 13 doesn't mean she didn't learn how to be. Teen moms can rock if they take it seriously.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Because everyone does. It's natural. Except babies. And mentally ill. And why do you think all judging is bad?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Well...in my professional life people come to me because they are seeking assistance and want some sort of change. I don't judge but it is my job to assist them in the change they seek. In my private life - I don't know a person on this planet that doesn't have an opinion. Which is just a nice way of saying we size up the situation and come to a conclusion. The key is keeping those thoughts that are hurtful to yourself and not repeating negative thoughts.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2009