is there any woman muslims in here that can answer some of my ?

i have been just confuse about alot of things with religion i have been just told that im a christian and to believe in god but i dont know whats true or false ive heard alot of false about christian religion but i have been with a muslim boyfriend and he have told me a little about it and i always wanted to learn more but than he had abused me and i thought how can he do that to me and be a muslim so i just stopped and lefted it alone and now once again im with another person that was brought up as that but doesnt really follow it but wants to change and get more into it and he wants me to do the same but how do i do that and how do i raise my kids into it when i have taught them about all of the hoildays and things that islam does not believe in please if any body has answers or can give me some advise i will apreciate it

ricanmami09

Asked by ricanmami09 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• This is not a hard religion. We make it hard on ourselves. I converted to islam in 2006. if you want to talk more pm me. This is not really a good place for this conversation. Also you can join muslim moms group and ask questions there where you will get good advise and islamic knowledge to help you understand more.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 7:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• First i want to say that a man who has a girlfriend and claims to be muslim is transgressing the limits Allah set upon him. Having these types of relationships are forbidden. However, I would advise the man to return to Allah. First by stopping his relationship with you. meaning(he should not see you alone, nor have sex with you or kiss you or fondle you in any way). He should intend to marry you if that is what he plans to do and go through with it. You should not find this to be a rejection of you but a way of his pleasing the Creator by doing what the creator has made obligatory upon him..Which is to stay away from fornication and forbidden relationships.

If you get married, and you accept islam, then you start to raise your kids upon islam and you teach them what is right from God's perspective not from man's.
    Aasiyah