I don't know what to do?? Big or small wedding?

When I say big I don't mean big as in guest list, we are only inviting 50 people to our wedding. We have already booked a hotel for the ceremony and reception. All in all I estimate that the wedding will cost around $6000 but now I don't know if we should spend that much. We bought a house last year and everything is done there is nothing else to buy. I know this is a one time thing because I'm marrying my soul mate but sometimes I feel we should just invite close family and friends and do something small and save our money. I kind of want to get married on our honeymoon, but I want my family to be there.

I'm so frustrated!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Less is more. :-)

Congratulations
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 6:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I always liked small weddings better...:)
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 6:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Any ideas?? Thanks
    Anonymous

• You could have a destination wedding. I would go for the small, intimate wedding if I had to do it over again. I have not seen or spoken to many of the people that were at our wedding since the wedding day.
    Anonymous

• do what m and my husband did WE INVITED ALL CLOSE FRIEND AND FAMILY we prob spent 3000$ for the whole thing and WAS gorgeous. i got my dress on sale for 299$ and was absolutely gorgeous! not kidding. just enough food and a friend did a cute cake for 150$ save money i would say
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 6:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My brother and now wife had their wedding in the Bahama's and invited close family and friends. A few attended and then brother and wife stayed on for their honeymoon.
    Anonymous

• Thanks ladies!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh girl. I had a wedding with over 200 people there and spent 7,000 dollars, that included my dress, my bridesmaids, groomsmen, and my flower girls. Along with food, d.j. and more..... And it was big a beautiful
    Anonymous

• I've had both large and a small wedding. I liked the small one better.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Any Ideas???
    Anonymous