Do your kids believe in Santa? How old are they?

My daughter is 5 and she still believes in Santa. My sister's kids are 7 and 9 and they spent the weekend trying to convince my daughter there's no Santa!!! Luckily, my girl believes in Santa too strongly and she did not believe them. She even said "poor kids, they can't tell what's real and what's make-belief" haha!!!

Emmagr

Asked by Emmagr at 6:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• My son still believes. He's 6.
    Anonymous

• My daughters are 3,5 and 7 and they do believe! My son is 13 and he found out the truth when he was 8. He was shocked!
    Anonymous

• Yes, they are 5, 3, and 22 mths(he doesnt really get it though but the other two are starting to enjoy Santa).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My son found out at school a couple of days ago. He's 7 and an older kid told him. I'm so frustrated!
    Anonymous

• No, my daughter doesn't; but she is only 16 months old, so I know she doesn't know the difference yet. I like this age where you can buy her Christmas gifts when she's with you and hide them in her bedroom. But, as she gets older I want her to believe in Santa.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• My kids are 5 nd 4 and they believe in santa. so much so that my DD is starting to "act good" so santa will bring her things lol
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• none of my children believe in santa. never have, nor will i allow people to fill their mind with such delusions of obese men shimmying down the chimney to bring them gifts... i can not believe that you would condone such a behavior.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

geez--did you get coal for Christmas? lighten up! my children are 5 and 7 and still believe--the innocence of childhood is something that should never be rushed. it'll all come in due time.
    Anonymous

With the world the way it is i want my kids to have an age of innocence that will not be there in a few more years. Childhood is way to short. I want my children looking at the world with a childs eyes for as long as possible. And to judge me or any other mother for allowing our kids to be kids is just plain mean and insensitive.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

Wow!
    Anonymous