what candies/cookies are you making this year?

I'd like to make a ton of treats to give to friends and family and am hoping to get some inspiration! If you don't mind posting the recipe or a link to pics, I'd really appreciate it! So far, I'm making a family recipe, buckeyes (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/buckeyes-i/Detail.aspx), and peppermint bark (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Holiday-Peppermint-Bark/Detail.aspx).

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 6:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am making Molasses Cookies, Fudge, Divinity, Popcorn Balls, Carmel Corn, Chex Mix, Oatmeal Cookies. My favorite memories of this time of year are of receiving a huge box full of these treats from my Grandma each year. This is the first year for us to carry on the tradition. My Grandma has Alzheimer and no longer is able to send them out. I can't wait to carry this on.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• The kids and I will be making microwave fudge, different flavors. This is the only fudge recipe I can make without ruining it!! I might make some Puppy Chow too.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Ohhh... I also forgot Snickerdoodles.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Probably the almond bark pretzels a couple of cakes a few batches of cookies some puppy chow (I don't usually bake but this is a big Christmas for me)
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2009