Sharp pains Help!!!

ok so a couple days ago i got this VERY sharp pain in my lower left side of my belly close to my leg, and i mean BAD pain!!! worse then i've EVER felt in my life, i left nail marks on my hubbys legs from squeezing, it got me sick to my tummy too, my friend said that it was my legamints[sorry spellings wrong] stretching but i dont think it should have hurt that big, any thoughts??? My babys still moving and i wasn't spotting, she did get really tight against my belly though and now she's lower then before. i'm also getting light sharp pains near my pelvic area. Help?! i have a drs appointment tomorrow but i'm sooo worried, anything will help right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? Could be Braxton-Hicks contractions...
    Mommy2AAA

Answer by Mommy2AAA at 7:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• it very well could be stretching ligaments or braxton hick contrations. if it not consistent i wouldnt worry bout it!!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Ligament pains are AWFUL! I had some that were so bad, I went to the ER. They did an ultrasound and everything was fine. I was doubled over and bawling. And I have a HIGH pain tolerance!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Ligament pains can be really bad sometimes. Sounds like that to me. But you'll be at your docs tomorrow. I'm sure all is fine.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2009