Half Birthdays?

Ok hubby and I were talking about how much it sucks that it is sooo cold on DD's b-day( and usually ice on the ground) and there is nothing close to rent for her to do. All bouncy houses and chuck e cheese and anything indoors that is fun is about 2 hours away and nodody other than us will make the drive for her b-day:( We want her to have a fun birthday where she can play with other kids..... We have decided that it might be cool to do just a cake and just the 3 of us on her b-day then do a big outside party on her half b-day..... What do you guys think? Will this confuse her or take anything away? I was just looking for honest opinions on this....

heather.darin

Asked by heather.darin at 7:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Good idea, 3 of my 5 kids have winter bdays. As they got older, I gave them the choice. My two DD's sometimes do the half thing as that is the month of July and we have a pool.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2009