What's the best diet guidance?

I have tried diet after diet, exercise after exercise, but never go through with them. I need some guidance, Ive tried talking my fiance into doing it with me, and helping each other, but hes just lazy lol. I really want to lose this weigth, I just dont have enough motivation, what can i do about that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Change your life. It's the only thing that works. Change the way you eat forever and the way you live.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are putting yourself on the gain/lose rollercoaster; hard on your body and frustrating. To get to and maintain a healthy weight, and set a great example for your kids, you need a healthy lifestyle.
    I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2009