Half brothers & sisters

Might be a stupid question but...
I have 3 stepkids. They are here every other weekend even if that (that's by their mother's choice and we don't have the money to fight it yet). And I have my 2 kids.
CPS was called on either us (more so my hubby) side or my stepkids mother side. They won't tell us who the case was started for but the fact that it's between his kids and their mother. Nothing about me my name isn't even on the paperwork besides a person living in the home.
I understand they need to check out both house and they are more then welcome too. And that they will talk to the kids.
However, I really don't want them talking to my oldest son. CPS has already talked to my stepkids.
Can I tell them not to talk to my son or do I have to allow it? Sorry so long just to get to the question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• you do not have to allow anyone at cps to talk to your child...your children are yours and its none of their business about your child...if the paper work was started between your so and his ex then thats where i would draw the line..they will try and tell you that they can but unless a report has been directly filed on you about your son or you personal children then theres nothing they can do..good luck
    Anonymous