If you knew you could get away with it....

Would you run over a child molester?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep and I know the name of the man that I would run over....maybe I could claim temporary insanity since I am the one (the only one that I know of anyway) that he molested and raped.
    Anonymous

• lol hmm could question... and the answer would probably be yes...

even though im a criminology major and have a good amount of faith in the justice system

lol yeah if i could get away with it.... maybe/probably yes...especially if i was positive and they weren't getting any legal justice.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• No, because then I would be a murderer and that's equally terrible. Murder is still murder even if we think the person has it coming.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I would just maim the SOB. I would make sure i got his legs or something and hopefully he wouldnt die. Then it wouldnt be murder. But really i would gladly go to jail for the murder of a pediphile!
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 7:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• No, no, I didn't say kill it! Just run it over a few thousand times, you know, make it cry!
    Anonymous

• yes!
    Anonymous

• run over him? nah...cut parts of him off? YES
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• yep. then i would back over him. then go forward again. then back again. and so forth until i was satisfied with the gurgling bloody remains and intestines strewn across the road. smooches!
    Anonymous

• yeah.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• No, two wrongs don't make a right. Running one over would not undo the trauma or pain for the child. It would however insure no other child is harmed..hmmmmm
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2009