Hi, Please answer if your answer is yes

I would like to know if anyone know of an free adoption agency, that I can adopt a baby for free

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i don't think that's possible at all. Sorry. i know you said to only answer if the answer was yes, ...but if i can't even adopt my little brother for free i highly doubt that there is anything out there for others.
    I only say that because of my unique situation. DH was in iraq and my mom died and i'm already raising my SS. we took on my little brother and he was actually adopted by our mom. There are lots of services out there for us. But any kind of adoption would cost us money some how. could be as little as 200 dollars because he's already been in the system (but it would take at least a year to do. which we can't do because DH is in the military) or 2,000 or more through a lawyer.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• if you foster children and come across one that you know is right for your family social services will help cover that cost and pay fostering services till that child is grown (at least in mo). but you wont get a baby.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Actually, yes. If you Foster to Adopt, costs are very minimal. Contact your local Family Services office and they can give you more details. I live in Missouri and you are required to attend a S.T.A.R.S training that meets weekly for 8 weeks. Slim chance you'll get a baby but, if you hold out long enough you just might. Good Luck to you.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 3:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2009