Luau Themed Party?

OK ladies, I am planning my 26th birthday party. We wnated to have a Luau theme to it. All attendees would be 21 or over. So, I need some ideas for games, prizes, food, drinks etc. Any and all suggestions would be muchly appreciated! Thanks.

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 7:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pulled pork sandwiches (super easy, just throw pork shoulder cuts in a roaster or crockpot and pour in bbq sauce...let it simmer and then pull the pork apart...SUPER yummy!), pineapple chunks (or fruit kabobs with kiwi, pineapple, strawberries, etc...think tropical!), and drinks in coconuts! You could have a hula contest, piñata, or "pin the lei on the hawaiian" and try to pin a lei on a hula girl cutout. Prizes could be grass skirts, small picture frames, candles, etc...don't waste too much money or time on prizes...maybe do one grand prize (like a gift card to the movies or something) for best Luau outfit or best Hawaii "tourist" costume or something.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2009