Luau Themes Party?

OK ladies, I am planning my 26th birthday party. We wnated to have a Luau theme to it. All attendees would be 21 or over. So, I need some ideas for games, prizes, food, drinks etc. Any and all suggestions would be muchly appreciated! Thanks.

NickyJamesMom

Asked by NickyJamesMom at 7:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• IDK if you have a dollar tree where you live but if you do they have great decorations you can use. We bought super colorful "shot" glasses there and made jello shots (they were plastic and we threw them away when we were done). Food, you can do fruits, coconut if you can find it, pork (like a "pig roast"), if it is possible you can do a big bon fire, that is always fun. And for games I don't know what you're into... so I can't help much with that! I would suggest some creative way of playing beer pong (if it was my party!) but I don't know if you'd enjoy that. LOL

Good luck and have fun!
    Anonymous

• For decorations, go to the Oriental Trading website..they have a lot of luau themed items. You could make fruity drinks.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• agree oriental trading has the best luau stuff.. plus free shipping after spending so much...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2009