Open Letter to Pres. - What are your thoughts?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/an-open-letter-to-preside_b_373457.html

From Michael Moore imploring Obama to not send additional troops.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• yourspecial, President Obama already made his decision. Please don't assume that he would listen to one man over EVERY other source, since that is obviously not the case

Michael Moore isn't trying to reach President Obama with this letter, he is trying to get the people behind his idea who will then write or call about this issue....

Either way, the decision was made 30,000 more troops are going

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Anonymous

• Michael Moore is a hypocritical loon.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• That may well be however I didn't ask everyone's opinion of the letter writer; I asked about the content.
    Anonymous

Michael Moore wrote it so why would anyone who is sane read it.
    Anonymous

• Who cares what Michael Moore thinks? If Obama does he is a bigger idiot than I originally thought.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Wow; you all showed me; guess that's what I get for trying to get a reasonable conversation...I suppose I'll have to look elsewhere other than CM for intelligent stimulating discussions!!

Anonymous

• Anon....You want to diuscuss a letter by Michael Moore...an egotistical, hypocritical, highly partisan.....::word my mama said I shouldnt use:: and when you dont get the answer you want, because no one wants to read his drival, you claim that it reflects on OUR intelligence. Its real simple, Michael Moore is an idiot, there fore anything he has to say in any ltter is going to be idiotic. And then you add THIS

So anyone can guess what the letter says in a nutshell and its not a shocking stance from Michael Moore.  Now if you want to know howq people feel about OBAMA choosing to send more troops, I bet you get the answers you are looking for.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Sorry for the typos ladies....typing with a 2 yr old "helping" and the spell check thing isnt working. :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I disagree, I believe we should be there. But, he is entitled to his request, I just don't believe he has the correct facts.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 9:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2009