Is tihs normal?

After having sex every time since ive been pregnant it hurts afterwards.... just like a small soreness every time... is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yupp. Your bodys telling you that threes only room for one or the other. baby or penis. lol
    Anonymous

• Yes it's normal...But i hurt because the guy I had sex with likes to do it rough....I told him it hurts so he stopped all together with sex..He said sorry he hurt me and he waited for me to tell him when I was ready again...So also tell your husband about this....And yes tell your doctor even...It seems embarrassing at first...but you'd be surprised to know that they want you to ask questions when it comes to your sexual health as much as they do about your overall health.....I'm glad I did....
    babylover08417

Answer by babylover08417 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• try taking control of what you do during sex it helps find the right position for you , yr lucky my belly is to big now and the hubbys belly is just as big so we have gave up lol but their is plenty room for baby and penis sex is good during preg and at the end it helps to start you of well thats wot the midwife says lol gd luck and enjoy it while u can haha xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 9:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2009