Question....

I've been dating this guy for a while now and am thinking of taking it to the next level BUT the other day when we were together, someone was blowing up his phone. the first ring tone was some random one, called maybe 3 times, I asked him who it was he said his [male] friend b/c of some reason. I was like, don't you think you should answer it to see if he's alright, he's fine, called back and said told him he was busy and the dude said he was cool. well the second ring tone was more of a "slow song" ring tone and that person kept calling back 2 back like every 30 seconds! I said who is that now? he said oh that's his house phone now, like wtf. that's weird. He did not answer that call by the way. My thinking is that no guy is going to call back to back like that especially if you already called back. I'm thinking its a female. Am I playing detective too much?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I think he is keeping something from you. I wouldn't go to the next level for a long while.
    Anonymous

• No I don't think you are, also I think his friends would of known he was on a date too, so don't try calling.

You don't put a slow song as a ringtone for your house either, that's strange .
    Anonymous

• He's playing the field.
    Anonymous