Don't want to overeact, but.....

My XH took a vacation with my 2 teen daughters for the Thanksgiving Weekend. They left on Friday for their 6 hour drive to their destination, he got rear-ended and nobody was hurt, but the whole back end is smashed in. They returned from their vacation 2 days later on Sunday, and chose not to tell me about the accident that our daughters were in until today. He told them not to say anything to me until he had told me. His reasoning: He didn't want to worry me needlessly since nobody was hurt. I'm not sure which way to react on this, was he correct in not telling the day it happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Health

• there ur kids 2 u have a right 2 know!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• He should have told you the day it happened.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• scedule them for a check up to make sure. . .
    stupid ass sould of told you!
    Anonymous

• Should I speak to a family court mediator? We just went back to court in August but this screams contempt of court. (op)
    Anonymous