need so help with song

well i wat my first dance to have like 12 different song for use to dance with my husband but i cant think of any soo plz help

sophia19

Asked by sophia19 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well, what kind of songs do you want? My personal favorite at the moment is my and my boyfriend's song, "History In The Making" by Darius Rucker. I also love "I'll Stand By You" by The Pretenders, "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, "Almost Paradise" by I can't remember who (but it was in Footloose).
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• like rap
    sophia19

Answer by sophia19 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Assuming you are talking about your wedding reception not too many cheesy and something fun also but really it depends on your personality. Some people like Still the One - Shania Twain if you are making a statement or super romantic Unforgettable by Nat King Cole, I always liked At Last by Etta James but everyone started using it after Beyonce sang it. Its all about your personality though, Google a search - that is what I did and you come up with tons of suggestions
    1st_LadyD

Answer by 1st_LadyD at 10:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Our song is going to be Al Green ..Love and happinessI love that song maybe a couple old school.... doin dabutt...atomic dog...some LLcool J....Ooh Bootsy Collins I'd rather be with you ( love that ) ....look at youtube they have some great songs Good luck hun Hope i helped a lil

Anonymous