yelling

Hi everyone. Do you ever feel like you yell to much? I know that I do, but I get so frusterated that I cant get through to my boyfriend. I dont know what to do. I know he obvioulsy shuts me out when I yell but sometimes he hysrt doesnt get it! I need to get through to him and Ive tried everything. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• write a letter saying exactly how you feel, i used to do this with my mom when she would make me so mad i couldnt do anything but scream, im sure it will work the same way with your boyfriend. even if it dosent it feels great to get it off your chest. hope that helped good luck.
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I hope this isn't the same anon whose boyfriend told her that he made no commitments to her, yet they just had a baby together.. If it is, girl, it won't work, make yourself a favor and move on before you invest even more on this jack ass. There are good men out there who would love you, respect you and appreciate you. You don't need to put up with his BS.

If it isn't the same anon, all I can say is communication is key in every relationship but you can't make things work out if only one party is willing to put the effort into the relationship.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 10:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• i agree with the first poster. write a letter that way you can say what u need to say, just the way you want to say it, and he cant interrupt you. hun i had the same problem yelling at my DH and it made things worse. when i calmed down and just talked about it, things got better.
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 11:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I used to yell a lot until my last child moved out and then I stopped. Imagine that. I never yell at SO when he is here. I get upset and write those letters to him to vent my anger all the time. That way I can have quality time when he is here.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2009