cont

I just wrote the question about only makeing a "commitment" to the baby. We are together, and he ais a great guy, I know Iv made it seem otherwise, but he is just mean when we fight! But I just wanted to know your opinions if we are togther. We live together, our bills are together, its not like I just had his baby..I mean, kinda, but you know what I mean??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Why are you justifying what he told you? Why are you making excuses for him? Honey, you have a child you need to put the child's best interest ahead of yours. What would you advice to your child if she was a girl and a jack ass told her what he told you? I hope you will tell her to file for child support and to stop wasting her time in a relationship where she isn't appreciated and she is taken for granted. He doesn't want you period. Get him for child support and move on. It's pointless you got nothing going on for you, he doesn't love you enough.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• It's still not a committed relationship imo. Men see themselves as single in those situations so if someone else comes along he'll feel free to pursue it while you might see it as cheating.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2009