I need someone to have a baby for me

I really want to become a mother, I've been trying and trying, and I just can't, Please I really want to become a mother...

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am sorry that your hopes and dreams have not materialized. I know there are children who can benefit from having a mom that loves them and wants them. Have you consider adoption?
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• do you have any close freinds you might could ask..i know seragocy will cost you a lot but there are agency you can go threw.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• There are websites where you could find a surrogate (spelling?) mother. I don't think cafemom answers is a good place. Maybe you should research it. I'm not a good person for the job, but I'm sure you could find someone who would be willing if you do a little research. At least those women are screened before they are brought to you.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• www.surromomsonline.com
    They have classifieds for those wanting to help couples or you can post an ad.Also those seeking to adopt and so on.Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2009