Pregnant and in need of positive words Help ladies please

I posted yesterday im 13/ 14 weeks pregnant. Ive had a molar pregnancy before about a year and a half ago i had insurance when i found out i was pregnant then lost it i should be getting it sometime next week. My friend is taking me to a clinic to get an ultrasound because ive been worried about ectopic pregnancy tomorrow. Ive already came out of the clear of having a molar pregnancy (thank the lord) Everyone tells me at 13/ 14 weeks i would be in so much pain because of an ectopic pregnancy and i wouldnt have survived this long with it. Is that true? Please any advise, positive words anything. If you have or havent had an ectopic pregnancy. Im so scared to go tomorrow and find out somethings wrong....
Thank you so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Honestly, if you were having an ectopic pregnancy...by 13 weeks you would either a) have miscarried b) have a ruptured tube (which would be excrutiating) or c) in so much pain you would've been to the hospital by now.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon :25.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• There is no way you can have an ectopic pregnancy hun so cheer up. Anon is right Everything will go good for you tomorrow! Iam 13 weeks 1 day and tomorrow i will have my first ultrasound as well and im totally nervous!
    Goodluck!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I agree with the others. By 13 weeks you'd be doubled over or dead if it was ectopic. You generally find that out way earlier...so no worries! Congrats!
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I'm sure you'll be fine. I also think that at this point, you would have been in EXTREME pain, from what I've heard from women who have had them. Best of luck to you, and try not to worry! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2009