Do you let your kids watch Classic Disney movies?!

after seeing this, i wont.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73fCLx-mFLg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xm1V-9xfjU&feature=related

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do let them. I did not look at your links. What are they?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• subliminal messages in disney movies.
    Anonymous

• Of course I do, and did. No reason not to. I'm not paranoid
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I will have to watch them.....
    Anonymous

• If a parent is truly worried about subliminal messages then don't let your children watch ANY TV, because anyone can find a subliminal message if they are looking for it, meaning the brain will see what you WANT it to see.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I looked at your links and seriously????!!!! Come on!!! Did you watch them when you where little?? cuz' i did and i never noticed any of the crap! Also you do know that was some loser behind the PC with nothing better to so right? Not actual facts.... i'll watch the movies i have tham all. But really i bet that person remastered the footage.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• yes I do matter of fact I encourage it

the subliminal message thing is stupid.... really stupid.... and think of it this way one of the BEST resources for reading is the Dr Suess books... a Pot smoking, drug promoting nut job wrote those but they work and they are good!! your kids learn from YOU and YOUR actions not from hidden messages in books and Disney Movies
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes i do let them. I limit all TV viewing of all kind though. I did look at your links. I already knew much of that already. But do you really think that it's limited to Disney? take a look at everything that's on TV. seriously.
    My boys (4 and 5) watch about 30 minutes of TV a day (some days more. some days nothing) and it's only Nick Jr. OR pre-screened by me or MIL movies.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• not this crap again..if you think about it everything has subliminal messages....and to answer your question yes i let my kids watch disney movies, i also let them watch rated R movies and play rated M video games....cause all they are movies and games no one is out to get me or my kids with some evil plan to take over the world
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• well my son is 2 and my dd is 1 so the only thing my son has seen so far is All Dogs Go to Heaven lol. I did buy Snow White yesterday for their christmas present :) i didn't have to look at your links i automatically assumed it was the sub messages in them, as for one of the pp's saying it was all computerized or whatever that's false, when i was a teen someone told me about this so i took it upon myself to get the Lion King out and play it in slow motion and sure enough in the dust (where simba lays down on the cliff, it's been so long i can't remember exactly what he was doing, just remember he sat on a cliff and there was dust) anyway, the dust does spell out the word sex but it's so fast you don't even notice it unless you look really close while it's in slow motion. as for the other movies i didn't really look lol. i was just a bored teen looking at lion king lmao
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2009