Is anyone else watching this??!!!

I am watching this show, Hoarders, on A&E. This lady lives in 4 feet of TRASH. They shoveling it out the back door and found 2 dead cats on the bottom of the pile!! How friggin gross!! Her daughter said one of the cats is probably about 10 years old or more. Ugh....I can't even imagine!! Just when you think your house is a mess.....just watch this.....

Jem0582

Asked by Jem0582 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have it on now, it's so sad, and so disgusting at the same time..
    On a lighter note, it makes my house look spotless!!! lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• omg...EEWWWWWWW!! I just flipped it over and that one is coming on. Just the previews look gross. Must watch tho!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• She's actually pretty tame compared to some of them. There was another cat lady who had something like 70 dead cats and kittens when they cleaned it up, and another 40 live ones that had to be put down because they had some feline disease. The first show had a woman who hoards food - even if it's rotten. I can't even imagine what these houses smell like (and I don't want to).
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I haven't seen the show, but I have seen similar programs with information and help for people who may be hoarders. In almost every hording case there is some sort of underlying mental illness. Hoarding, as 'crazy' as it seems, is usually a symptom of something much worse. Just cleaning up someones home won't help them. They will just fill it up again.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 10:20 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• poor ppl i feel for them
    sweetie00

Answer by sweetie00 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2009