11 month old and a bloody nose?

So my son is 11 months and he fell at my parent's tonight on the hard floor right on his face! Blood didn't gush out but a few minutes after he fell and stopped crying there was blood in his nose, I did end up wiping it as much of it as I could away, but he is sleeping now and he sounds congested? He has woke up once but he is teething his last molar and this is what he did with his other 3 (waking up that is) so I don't think it's due to him falling earlier. I am not sure whether this is something to worry about? He has acted pretty fine since then but since he is congested I am not sure if that makes any difference in whether I should be concerned? I guess I am just looking for reassurance and other people's opinions! Thanks!

Ctepanee

Asked by Ctepanee at 10:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't worry, get used to the bloody noses though lol. My son was always smacking his face into something lol.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2009