?? help im confused about this one??

I have 2 questions... what is the highest your lo ran a fever while teething? and
Did your lo run a fever after getting the chicken pox shot on and off for a week to 12 days? Im takin my lo to the dr in the morning just wondering, cuz he doesnt have any other symptoms so this time its got me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son would always run a fever of about 102.0 and have diareah while teathing and i do remember he would run a temp for about 2 days with almost every shot but never more than 3...maybe your baby is getting a cold on top of it...i would still take him to the doc
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• sorry for all the mispelled words...its getting late for me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I would call the doc's office and ask. I honestly cannot remember much about them getting the chicken pox shots. I remember that DS1 was really sleepy for a week after, which was a lifesaver as the kid still doesn't sleep. DD broke out in a rash that we think were the pox and it didn't prevent my boys from getting them,
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2009