What to get my son's therapists for Christmas?

I want to get my son's therapists something to show we appreciate all they do for us for Christmas. He has mostly women therapists, but there is one man. He's the one I'm stuck on. I think I'm going to get the women a card and a candle each. It's not much, but money's tight. So what can I get him? Any ideas? Thanks!

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 11:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• that should work for him as well, they like candles too and if not his wife or gf should. cant go wrong there,
    got2bfroggy

Answer by got2bfroggy at 11:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I would get all of them the same thing - I would give them a card, and then maybe a gift card for a restaurant. If you could afford it, say, $20 to a local restaurant for them.

Or, give them a card and write in it how thankful you are for all they do for your son, then buy some Christmas tins and bake some cookies or something to fill the tins with and give them that.

I think they would be very touched by either of those gifts.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:05 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• maybe a nice pen
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Ohhh, I really like shay's pen idea :-)

Again, you could do that for all 3 of them, and you could maybe put something in the card along the lines of you "wanting to think them for leaving such a positive mark in your son's life, Merry Christmas!" Or something like that :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Why don't you check out Amazon's Cyber Monday Ads:

Amazon's Cyber Monday Ads

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I always struggled with that too and I ended up baking them something.
    When Brody turned 3 and they had to stop coming I wished so bad I had a ton of money because they made such a difference in our lives that I would have loved to have bought them something awesome. But we're poor, LOL so again, I baked. :)
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 11:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Why don't you do a little holiday gift basket from Avon? You can do the holiday lip balms, hand lotions and mini holiday bubble baths for .99 each. They look really cute in the holiday chinese takeout boxes they have in the front of Target for $1. For the male I would do a small coffee and cookie basket. If you're interested go to www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code fsany for free shipping :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 8:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2009