Best toys for an 18 month old?

Trying to decide what to get my 18 month old daughter for Christmas...any ideas from experienced parents?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am going to be getting my 18 month old son a tricycle.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• i don't know about you, but alot of the toys i give my children tend to be older then their actual age group. There is this cute battery operated musical desk, i think its by fisher price, anyway my boys loved it!! they sit on this little chair that has a sensor on it and attached is a book, night light and plastic pack of musical crayons. The switch has three different settings for story, music or colors, something like that . They sit for hours, even if everything isn't understood, they were always entertained, i've had it for like 2 years now without changing batteries and they still use it from time to time. you can get it at zellers for like $50. Hope u like it!!
    zarine

Answer by zarine at 11:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• my son loves mega blocks, kinda a simple toy but they are definitely his favorites right now
    calvinsmommy18

Answer by calvinsmommy18 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2009