feeling movement in my abdomen? 9 weeks PP

I have a 9 week old. I've been on BC for 3 weeks. Hubby and I haven't been exactly careful however...we fooled around quite a bit without a condom when I first got on BC. and we started having sex a little too soon after I had our daughter. I don't need a lecture, I know that was dumb.

Anyway...

I've been feeling...pregnant. My boobs hurt, I'm extremely bloated, super tired, and I've been feeling movement in my stomach :/

What is up with that? I know even if I am pregnant again...there's no way it's the baby I feel but has anyone had that feeling after having a baby?

It doesn't feel like gas...I know what gas feels like...it just feels strange. Also, I still haven't gotten my period back and it's been 9 weeks..is that normal?/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you breastfeeding?
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Well, I have a 9 weeks old too,and I kinda feel pregnant as well. I think it's just that my period is about to start again...I haven't had mine yet either. Even if you were pregnant, it would be way too early to feel any movement. I've heard a lot of people talk about "phantom kicks" after having a baby. I'm sure everything you're feeling is normal, but if you're concerned, go to your Dr.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• No I'm not breastfeeding -OP
    Anonymous

• Phantom kicks. I felt them for months after having my baby. It's very unlikey that you have even began ovulating again at 9 weeks postpartum. My best advice- take a pregnancy test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I was going to say phantom kicks. A lot of women experiencing it, I did up until my daughter was almost 2! I'd swear I'd get a swift kick to the ribs sometimes but I knew I wasn't pregnant. Just weird.
    If you're unsure take a test and see.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2009