feeling baby move like extremely low!

I am 32 weeks pregnant and i feel the baby's movements soooo low it feels like it right in my crotch, is this normal? Might be a dumb question but im clueless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• he might've dropped at this point, i used to feel it. sometimes i thought my son was just trying to get a sneak peek at the world.
    Anonymous

• Baby has dropped lower in the pelvis so you can feel it all in the croch area. Feels WEIRD~ I can feel my little girl turn her head and move her arms and feels like she is digging her way out. GOod luck!!
    Trollpup

Answer by Trollpup at 11:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2009

• I'm 29 weeks and I feel my daughter down low. I think she just likes messing with my bladder ;) good to know someone else has a baby in their crotch.
    mrs.anderson24

Answer by mrs.anderson24 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• This is around the time that some babies will go head down so I am sure thats whats happening. :] its totally normal.
    Ambereno144

Answer by Ambereno144 at 3:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Totally normal. For awhile I kept telling everyone I think my son's trying to dig his way out of my butt because that's literally where I felt A LOT of movement for awhile, was right on top of that part!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• im nearly 28 weeks now and i felt baby move early on and it is always been low sometimes it feels like the baby is scratching me low down and he loves to use my bladder as trampoline lol it has just been the past week he has started to move high up lol but he still likes to lie low xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 9:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2009