how long does teething last?!

all my daughter wants to do is eat and sleep and if she doesn't get that she cry's i felt her gums and yeah there comin in how long will she be in pain for?

Zandrialeann

Asked by Zandrialeann at 12:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son started teething at 3 months but never popped a tooth til he was 7 months. He would be in pain a couple days and cranky then it would go away for a few weeks and come back. He is 11 months now and has some days that his teething makes him cranky but its nothing compared to when he first started teething. Try some motrin and teething tablets to relieve pain
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• GL - IMO teething lasts til they've gotten their 2nd or 3rd set of molars in (some kids get the 3rd set with no problems) - the 2nd set comes in around age 2, give or take a few months. My kids are all finally done teething - although some of them are losing baby teeth and "teething" adult teeth now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2009