Not sure where to post this?! But here goes...

i have a three month old and lately i just havent felt right. I cant put my finger on what the problem is though. I just feel off, its really wierd. Sometimes i feel happy and sometimes i start doubting things in my life. I feel bummed that im not pregnant anymore and almost like i want to be again yet i know it wouldnt be a good idea yet. I dont know why i feel this way. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• post partum maybe....
    but a lot of the times mom's have a hard time because we get so much attention during our pregnancies that after the baby is here, all the attention is now on the baby him/herself and not so much on us. It's not bad to feel that way. Who wouldn't want to have positive attention? Now we have to be totally selfless or at least 90% of the time because the baby totally depends on us.
    Revel in the beauty you have created...think positive about what you have now!
    Just my thoughts!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Talk to your doctor about PostPartum Depression. It may still be partly just the baby blues, but it may be the start of something more. I have a 6week old & I feel like that a lot as well, I just have to get the nerve to talk to my doctor about it now because I don't want it to start effecting how I care for my son. Good luck mama! & if you ever just need to vent, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll listen =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• You sound quite normal.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I went thru the same thing till mine was bout 5 mo old, your hormones are still leveling off from your pregnancy. If you're breastfeeding this can cause some mild mood swings & tiredness. I'm always exhausted after nursing. Hang in there mamma, when they start sleeping thru the night things get a little better. Do something fun for just you, go get a pedi.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2009