In law issues

I have been with myhusband since 2001, in Mar2003 we had our first child, he left in Sept2003 & was gone for two yrs. we got back together in Aug2005 & had our 2nd child in Jul2006. during the time he was gone so was the rest of his family. they were never caring, but I figured that would be different since we married aug. 2008. Sad to say my mother past away in April of this year unexpectedly, I told my MIL that she would need to step-up since my Mom "The Best Grandma Ever" my daughter words :) was now in heaven. we'll now my MIL is divorcing her 3rd husband & already moving on to the next guy. She came over sunday b4 memorial day to visit with my kids. she started an argument with me about us still talking to her husband Grandpa Shawn not biologically & she wanted us to erase him from our life! long story short she has not called or come by & my kids dont want her around, Im tryin to mend our family but is it a lost cause?

SolizBeserra

Asked by SolizBeserra at 1:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I should say so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• you should find another grandma for your kids....good luck
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yup, give up & adopt a grandma that cares. Not everyone can fill the roles we want them to
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Thank you all. I'm sure my mom will send us somebody special, just like she was, but nobody will replace her that is for sure. Thanks again Ladies
    SolizBeserra

Answer by SolizBeserra at 11:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2009