Did your parents throw away your Holiday/Xmas decorations made from school?

My mom didnt but i dont know where they are. my husbands mom did throw them away. shes dumb

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope my mom still has them and i save all the ones my kdis make :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• my mom kept everything we ever made...I have taken some of them to keep....and I am doing the same thing with my kids...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My mom did except the few that were made of carved apples for obvious reason, sadly my mothers dumb husband didnt pay the storage place rent to they auctioned off all of her old ornaments including the ones we made and mine my sisters and brothers first Christmas ornament and didnt even care, btw this man is not my dad hes the man she remarried after getting divorced from my dad, and i refuse to call him my stepdad
    AtticusJsmum

Answer by AtticusJsmum at 2:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• No
    I actually have the things I made when I was younger . Even the clay projects i had
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yes. I am the youngest of 5 kids. My parents are in their 70's. They live in a small, one bedroom apartment now and don't even put up a tree anymore. How long are you expected to keep popsicle sticks, yarn and glitter anyway? Most of that stuff won't last from one year to the next.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 2:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I'm sure my mom still has a few but she's thrown away the ones that broke or were damaged in some way.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 4:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My mom still has the things I made at school and I'm 46 years old.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My mom NEVER kept anything I made, hell she doesn't even have pics of me as a child. My parenting came from doing the opposite of what she did LOL.. She is not the mother type and I'm ok with that, I love her any way. As for my kids, OMG.. I have every award, tooth they lost, everything they made and most still go up on the tree to this day. I have a huge hope chest that everything goes in.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:34 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• The paper projects got tossed, I'm sure. They don't last forever. I mean, sure, it's cute that I made some stuff when I was 8, but I've moved on and make better stuff now. I'm not about keeping everything. The items we made from clay are still around, but they're, y'know, durable.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:20 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I'm sure they had been thrown out years ago after my mom died when I was 11 years old and was sent off to live with someone else.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2009