What do you think?

Ok so I think I have finally picked a name!!! What do you think of....

Aaleyah Nicole

twogirls2010

Asked by twogirls2010 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like it, sounds cute..although I am sure alot of people might get the spelling messed up...but for me I am used to that too I spelled my daughters name Crslynn....everyone always asks where is the vowel lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I think it sounds very very pretty! Are you planning on a nick name? I'm curious what you would call an Aaleyeh for short?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• As for a nickname it will prolly b leyah or lee lee. my first daughters name is Alayna and i call her layna or lu lu. im not sure yet for sure.... i have to see what her personality is like.
    twogirls2010

Answer by twogirls2010 at 2:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I like it. It sounds very pretty!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 2:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I don't like the spelling of the first name. But it is a nice sounding name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2009