Where is Your Favorite....

Place To Shop For Yourself And Your Kids?Just a fun question lol

I would have to say Target for my Daughter & Forever 21 for Me!

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• target for my kids...and hobby lobby for me
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:58 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I remember when I USED to fit in Forever 21 clothes back in '93! Now I just do Wal-Mart... same for my son. I'm not buying him brand name products until he can take care of them. I am guilty of buying him brand name shoes a few times but realized they wear out the same as the cheapies. At least the way he uses them.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 3:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Favorite place for my son is probably target and favorite place for me is Chadwicks.
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 4:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My favorite place to shop for my son is walmart, and for me I love fashion bug! I'm hoping Santa will be good to me and send me a gift card for either or both places!! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:14 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I like Target for the kids and me. I like JCP for the hubs because they have a Big & Tall section.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:17 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My girls like to shop at American Eagle, Levi's, Aeropostale, Papaya, Hot Topic, Old Navy, and Abercrombie & Fitch.
    I like to shop at Catherine's, Lane Bryant, and anywhere else that carries decent plus-sized clothing.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2009