Does anyone else feel like they are part of a small minority of people who can actually drive!?

Seriously, 4 way stops, lane changes, left turns, right of way, speed limits, etc., might as well be rocket science for some people!

Do you think people know that they are bad drivers? Anyone here want to admit to it?

Blueliner

Asked by Blueliner at 2:35 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol...I think everyone thinks they are a good driver but everyone also has days where they make a small ( or large) mistakes while driving, making people think they are bad drivers. When you think about how many people are on the roads, those small mistakes add up/ I'm sorry if I make no sense but I'm recovering from kidney stones and have a horrible cold :)
    aapye

Answer by aapye at 8:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• LOL, Honestly I feel so horrible for women. I use to get so made at people saying women are all bad drivers, but when I moved to Vegas Gah that is the majority of the bad drivers I see.
    I am not a bad driver. I am very good. I just will admit tho I have a horrible temper when driving the stupidity of others really gets me going LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• get so MAD** not made LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I was blessed with a good driving gene. Some bad drivers really don't care, others have no clue they did something wrong and others are reallt trying and just can't drive! I used to drive client to LAX from their parking or hotels, so I made it a point to drive really well.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 2:56 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I don't remember who the comedian was, Carlin maybe? But he had a very good question - why is it any time you get on the road, everyone behind you wants to go too fast and everyone ahead of you wants to go too slow?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:09 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Everyone thinks they are the best driver. I live on Long Island, most people cannot function here without a car. I feel for the most part that my fellow motorist are good drivers. This is probably due to the fact that we get more practice. Now if I drive into Manhattan, I will kill someone. That's why I now always take the train. I think we'd all be better drivers if we left 10 minuets earlier.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I HATE bad drivers. and i don't mean that in terms of the law- people please have some common sense!!!
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 4:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I'm afraid of people who don't know how to drive in bad weather conditions. I'm from a place where is snows a lot and where I live now it does snow much. But when it DOES snow (even a little) people are freaking out sliding all over the place. Like they have no flippin common sense!

I'm also afraid of people who drive wayy too fast. It makes me sick when I see a high impact car crash on a street that has a speed limit of 35!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I live in Michigan and I hate it went it snows and some idiots with 4wheel drive think they can just speed on by. Hello, there is snow on the ground. Btw I have a 4wheel drive, lol, but I use caution big time when it snows, or there is ice.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 5:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Oh my goodness yes!! Lately, I have gotten so annoyed with people who just drive so stinking SLOW!!! If you're not going to drive, then why are you out on the road?!? And hang up the cell phone before you get behind the wheel please!! Don't get me started on the idiots who don't use their turn signals!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2009