Did you like or dislike "New Moon"?

If you are a Twilight Saga Fan... or not... either way if you watched New Moon... did you like it or dislike it and why?

jennifermay

Asked by jennifermay at 2:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• Mostly loved it. Jacob was amazing--body to die for & his acting has improved. Not so much impressed with Edward but then again, I wasn't thrilled with him in this book so I think they did as good a job with him as could be expected. The eyes of the vamps were really strange this time around. My Sis said she thought the pupils of the contacts were bigger. Dakota Fanning as Jane was very creepy--I hope she is able to come back for the other movies as I would love to see her do more with the role.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I really enjoyed this movie the acting was good too, Edward had made me kind of mad at first because i was wondering why he was telling bella he didnt want to be with her anymore but at the end i seen why i had been anticipating to see this movie for awhile and me and hubby went to go see it the first night it came out!!!
    diamond_mama

Answer by diamond_mama at 2:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Honestly havent seen it but I did LOVE the fact that becuase it was out the movie we went to see was completely open LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I loved it! I love Edward and Bella. Watching the werewolves are freaking awesome too!! Jacob is so hot lol!! I can't wait for Eclipse which comes out June 2010!!
    ANGELEYES121605

Answer by ANGELEYES121605 at 7:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Loved it!! I'm a total Twilight nut haha
    ammil87

Answer by ammil87 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Loved loved loved it! It was freaking amazing!!!
    Hjett

Answer by Hjett at 9:00 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I liked it ok, we only saw it because my son wanted to see it for his bday. I would have enjoyed it more if there weren't a bunch of old ladies sitting behind us who would squeal everytime Jacob came onscreen! I wanted to jump up and yell at them "He's 16 you sickos!!" LOL! But in the end, it wasn't a bad movie.
    Anonymous

• I thought it was pretty good! Definitely left a lot out, but I think they did a really good job with it.
    sweetheart1985

Answer by sweetheart1985 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• yes sexy
    sweetie00

Answer by sweetie00 at 5:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• My dd and I LOVED it!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 9:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2009