Wouldn't you say that this administration advocates abortion?

I made this comment on a question: So the dems/gov't adamantly support ending the lives of unborn fetuses, so why should death panels be a problem, after all, old people have lived, why bother, if they should need drugs for cancer that cost $500.00 a day, no biggie; just give them a nice "feel good" pill, so they can go to sleep peacefully & not wake up, no more drain on the good ole gov't's "get rid of it" system, it's all good...
But it made me wonder about this: Our youngest son has Asperger's Syndrome, which is high functioning Autism. Autism is 1/92 now, 1/67 for boys. Ladies this scares me to death, all these elderly folks with Alzheimer's and all these children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, obviously people w/Alzheimer's cannot take care of themselves & many children with ASD's will/may have difficulties the rest of their lives, many cannot talk and may not ever be able to. (cont. in 1st comment, I hope ... :)

agentwanda

Asked by agentwanda at 2:48 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Id rather parents parent their children and imo we made a big mistake when ridding of the stigma attached to teen pregnancy it may of offended some and hurt somes feelings but it helped there werent near as many pregenant teens..

Now days too many parents expect the government to do the raising a sad sad failure ..as the government has proven they cannot run anything well..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• "Will our daughters grow up with the same opportunities as our sons?
    Will our daughters have the same rights, the same dreams, the same
    freedoms to pursue their own version of happiness? I wonder because
    there’s a lot at stake in this country today. And there’s a lot at
    stake in this election, especially for our daughters. To appreciate
    that all you have to do is review the recent decisions handed down by
    the Supreme Court of the United States. For the first time in Gonzales
    versus Carhart, the Supreme Court held—upheld a federal ban on
    abortions with criminal penalties for doctors. For the first time, the
    Court’s endorsed an abortion restriction without an exception for
    women’s health. The decision presumed that the health of women is best
    protected by the Court—not by doctors and not by the woman herself.
    That presumption is wrong." ~Obama~
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• clappingCRISSY WELL SAID!

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Okay, my major concern is, how in the world this administration and future ones, will be able to support all of these people who will most likely be dependent on the gov't for much, most or possibly all of their lives.
    This administration is full of socialists, their goal is to do what is best for the collective, therefore if a person is too costly, do you think they will even blink, when the best thing for the good of the collective is to save money from being spent on the one? If you think about it, their abortion advocacy is really a death panel of sorts, go ahead get rid of it, we will pay for it to be done, so it won't be another drain on the system. I really hate the way this all sounds but we have to be honest with ourselves, yes, we are civilized but not everyone sees things that way. It's hard to believe that something like this can be but it sure looks that way, imo.
    please see link/next comment/ socialist inf
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:02 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• D.C. Dem's at European socialist convention in Oct, 2009...

http://fortcollinsteaparty.com/index.php/2009/10/15/exclusive-democratic-party-coordinates-with-european-socialists-in-bid-for-%E2%80%9Cglobal-new-deal%E2%80%9D/comment-page-1/

Democratic Party Coordinates With European Socialists In Bid For “Global New Deal”

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:08 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• This administration is all about COST control and if that means encouraging uneducated women to get a child ripped from the womb than so be it. These Pro Choice women scream about politicians getting involved with their wombs are wrong, yet they cheer for the MAN who won't suffer the devastating mental effects of abortion, but promises to keep them up and running to give you the "freedom" of choice. lol They are blind to their own sides agenda,
    "We need to tackle the tragedy of unintended teen pregnancy. When seven
    hundred and fifty thousand teens become pregnant every year, and half
    of Latina and black teens will become mothers before reaching their
    twenties, it’s not just a public health problem. If we reduce teen
    pregnancy, we can also reduce poverty. " ~Obama~
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• This also came from my comment on the other post:
    "And ANY woman who uses abortion for birth control IS crazy! Why would anyone do that, it makes no sense!
    I think women should have a choice and it's between the woman and God, but factoring in the gov't just doesn't seem to fit."

I think women should have a choice but there needs to be a way to distinguish between a nut using abortion for birth control and a woman who is in a difficult situation. If the gov't or rather us tax payers don't pay the cost for them, maybe they will think twice, but stupid is stupid... But my point is that if this gov't can support abortion so vehemently, then why would it be a problem to support end of life panels in other situations? If it is all for the greater good, then morality is not an issue. I am concerned for those who are disabled, who may not have anyone left to watch over them but the gov't, I don't trust them... :(
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 3:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I happen to have autism. From the life I have lived from it, my personal opinion is my birth parents should have more thoroughly examined their right to choose. Quite frankly, all throughout history, up until fairly recently on the timeline, the damaged were exposed on hillsides or kept hidden from view, and "normal" people were spared interaction with them as much as possible. Am I advocating a return to this? Not especially, but I am saying this is not a new concept. Only in very recent times has it been touted so openly by so many as barbaric. And thanks, no, I do not need anyone to tell me how horrible I am, or that it is, that I feel this way. Whatever. I am simply saying there is no point in raging about what you all theorize this party or that intends to do when it is all ridiculous conjecture and wild, hysterical rumor stemming from the alter of Faux News and associates.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

That presumption is wrong." ~Obama~

I know. Beautifu
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Crissy1213

This administration is all about COST control and if that means encouraging uneducated women to get a child ripped from the womb than so be it. These Pro Choice women scream about politicians getting involved with their wombs are wrong, yet they cheer for the MAN who won't suffer the devastating mental effects of abortion, but promises to keep them up and running to give you the "freedom" of choice. lol They are blind to their own sides agenda,

Yeah, this could not possibly mean education and birth control. And yes, I applaud this MAN fighting for us to keep the right to CHOOSE!!!!!
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 4:20 AM on Dec. 1, 2009