The Disneys Christmas Carole with Jim Carrey. Have you seen it?

We did just last week. I loved it, It was an amazing movie but really not one for younger children. It is funny but it has some pretty scarey parts in it. It made me sad because when we were in the movie I heard a couple different little kids say mommy Im scared but their parents didnt take them out.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• OH good to know ladies- we'll most likely wait until we can rent it, but now I know we won't let the kids see it! -sounds like they're way too young!

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 4:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Yes I took my kids they seemed to like it even with the scray/creepier parts.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:47 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• yes we went and saw it. I will never get back the time I wasted or the $$$$. I did not care for the movie at all.In fact DH and I both fell asleep. It is not for kids under 12.
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 6:29 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• 7 and up only!
    sweetie00

Answer by sweetie00 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2009

• We took our 6, 7 and 13 yr old, they all loved it! I can't wait until it's out on dvd, it will be a good one to watch every christmas.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2009