What drug do you put in a spoon and burn the bottom?

I just found a spoon burt on the bottom..please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• i think heroine....
    1st_time_mom23

Answer by 1st_time_mom23 at 3:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Heroin or cocaine, both are commonly dissolved into liquid form by heating them on a spoon, and then the fumes are inhaled.

My mother was big on that junk.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:49 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Maybe meth too, but I'm not sure. Google it maybe you can tell my the smell.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 4:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Heroin, Cocaine, or Meth.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Anything that you put into a needle, you need to cook on a spoon. You can do it with heroin, cocaine, meth...even any prescription drug & yes, people inject that too. The point is to make the drug into a liquid form so that it can be injected into the veins. So, any drug (except maybe marijuana) can be cooked down to liquid form, inserted into a needle & then injected into the arm. I have never done these drugs or injected any needle, i just happen to know this because i studied psychopharmacology in school.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:16 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yep, herion, cocaine, meth, just like Samurai says, any drug you put into a needle to shoot up, you have to melt down in the spoon first. Disgusting nasty addiction that ruins lives and kills people.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:32 PM on Dec. 2, 2009