What drug do you put in a spoon and burn the bottom?

I just found a spoon burt on the bottom..please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heroin or cocaine, both are commonly dissolved into liquid form by heating them on a spoon, and then the fumes are inhaled.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:51 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Crack cocaine, I found one once in the gutter in front of my house and being a new mother and my nails were out I called the neighborhood watch, (which I never got going because no one was interested). So I decided to just be cool with the one drug dealer on my street whom I've known for 35 years. I feel like when I say to HI to him and he nods it is an unspoken rule that no one will break into my house or steal from me. Well at least that's how I feel, LOL. So far, nothing stolen and I have literally wateched his family steal from EVERYONE! I was always told to just shut up and don't say anything.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 4:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I've seen hash done this way too....have you seen any sticky or browny-coloured paperclips hanging around? Some people use those to spread freshly "melted" hash on cigarette papers.....

best of luck to you! I'm sorry you found this !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Any drug that is distributed in powder form can be "cooked" into a liquid and injected. This is most common with heroin. The process described above where a person heats up a drug and inhales it is called "free basing" and is most common with crack-cocaine. I am not really sure if someone would use a spoon to free base though. In the movies they use aluminum foil. I've never tried crack (duh) so I wouldn't really know if it works on a spoon.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Any drug that is distributed in powder form can be "cooked" into a liquid and injected or smoked.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:55 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Could be something like temazepam too. That's usually just taken orally but capsules can be melted down and injected.

It might not even be drugs though. My room mate once managed to burn a spoon while trying to warm a little olive oil for an ear ache, she also managed to burn her ear because she made it too hot. It might have just been resting on a stove or fallen in a BBQ or fire pit. I agree it's probably drugs but there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 8:04 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Meth, crack, and heroin are some that come to my mind. Basically, like the pp's have said, pretty much any of them that can be in powder or "rock" form can be taken this way.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find this? Because if it was outside your house or etc you might want to take it to the cops, and if it was in your house, you're probably needing to have a very serious talk with your child or spouse :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Well I have a lot of drugies in my family much to my dismay. So crack, herion, oxy, and meth those are the most common to melt and inject. I would look for track marks on arms hands and feet. Good luck I hope someone was just being a curious pyro.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• cocaine.....some one is freebasing???i think..not positive.
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2009