having a belated thanksgiving at the inlaws....AHH

okay
so me and my fiance celebrated t-day with my fam this year since last yr his cousins and oolder bro were very rude to me. Well this Thursday we're going back but this time we have a baby. The only ppl we r there to see is the grandparents and his older bro. we put the past behind us and I want him to meet his nephew so my baby doesnt think my side is the only fam he has.

But we both dont want the cousins there. The were the worse to me. I only met them once and they were extremly rude. IDK why neither does my fiancee
any way
gma said she would keep them away but I know she isnt going to try..lol shes the let me try to play counselor type

I dont want ppl who are rude to me and my fiance trying to hold my baby or even be around cause thats just a negative vibe, yaknow?

what to do?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 5:46 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• If the baby is a newborn I wouldn't take him/her out now anyway. It's not like the baby will really remember these people. I'd just wait until the child is a bit older and go at a time you know the annoying rude people won't be there.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Just don't go... that's about the only choice you have since it isn't your house... at your house you could say stay away but not at granny's. Sucky situation... good luck.

By the way though, try to let bygones be bygones... mabey they won't be rude to you this time... grudges are never healthy for us.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 5:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• You and DF need to have a talk B 4 hand going.

The moment anyone is out of line, you all just up and leave. He needs to stand up for you and let his family know that they are to treat you with kindness and respect and if they cannot do so they no longer need to be a part of his, yours and your baby's life. They do not have to love or even like you but as his fiance and the mother of his child they should be mature and treat you with respect !!!!!!      IJS  

That's it bottom line

justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:41 AM on Dec. 1, 2009