Eating though his crib?!?!

My twenty month old is such a wonderful eater! The problem with this is that any and everything he will eat. Which is great bc I am a huge veggie person for them. But.. My kid is eating thru his crib...huge chunks are being taken out of his bed and I am concerned that this will hurt his tummy. I know he is prob teething.. but he never shows that he is hurting from it or gives me any clue that it truly bothers him. So... it's not that I am not taking care of his teeth/pain. And/or maybe out of boredom? He has a teether cover for it his crib..he works around it.. any clues on what I can do??

midnight11287

Asked by midnight11287 at 6:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• paint it w/ the stop sucking your thumb stuff. It tastes nasty but won't hurt him
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• decent idea nyx!!!! also look into changeing his crib to one he cant bite through like a metal one....or if you think he is ready since hes almost two just switch him into a toddler bed instead of wasting money on another crib when he could be in one soon anyway.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Thanx! I guess he will be in a toddler bed soon huh?? I guess no worries!
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2009