Can your husband trust you?

I am sad to say that no, my husband cannot trust me. He knew how I was before we ever got married and decided that he loved me anyway. I've always had this problem. I have to avoid temptation at all costs. I am absolutely unable to help myself when presented with an opportune moment to indulge in my weakness. I love them all and just can't help myself. So, again, I say with regret that no, my husband cannot trust me to leave him the last handful of almond M&M's. He knows the rules. If they survive the night, they are mine come morning. Muahhahahha! So, I ask, can your husband trust you?

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 8:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He can absolutely trust me, in every way. However, what exactly he can trust me to do is up for debate. Like, he can trust me not to cheat on him or lie to him. But when it comes to chocolate, he can only trust that if I know about it, I will eat it...and since he's a chocoholic, too, this can be a problem for us. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:42 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Implicitly!

Chocolate doesn't count. big smile mini

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:31 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• LOL - yes, he can trust me. And honestly, if you think about it, your dh can trust you, too - he can trust you to eat the last handful of almond m&m's if they're left overnight ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:33 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Oh when it comes to candy, cookies or cereal.. Nope he better not trust me or he will be left with nothing LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:37 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Yes he can trust me.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• yes, as long as I leave his almonds alone and he doesn't touch my peppermint patties.LOL
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:45 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• LOL, I should add, I asked my dh last night if there were any of those chocolate cookies he had bought the other day. He said no, he had eaten them all. Then, he came home at lunch today to pick something up, and pulled this box out of the fridge and popped one in his mouth. I was like - HEY - I thought you said those were all gone! lol - he looked all surprised and said he thought I was talking about the other cookies he had bought (he got some at a fund raiser for our dd's band class).

I made sure I grabbed one of the last 2 that were in the box while he laughed at me :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:52 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• no, but not food.... about more important stuff
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• He can trust me but I can't trust him especially when it comes to chocolate. He just bought some hershey bars and had one yesterday and he snuck into the kitchen to get another one well I heard the wrapper and I caught him in the act and took that package away from him. I tried to hide it but he found it.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Not with chocolate he can't lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:44 AM on Dec. 1, 2009