need edvice on money matters hubby brings home $300. after tax a wk but can not get in help because he makes to much before tax. how can i get help with expensives

three yr's ago i ended up quiting my job becasue all of my paycheck went into daycare and i was not bringing home any thing. my husband was giving me gas out of his paycheck for me to go back and fourth to work. my husband last yr got a pay cut of $3.00 any hr. we have been really struggling and sinking slowly into the deep water. i have tried to find a job so i can help with the household expense but i am not having any luck after i paydaycare i am in the same boat as i was three yr's ago. i went to see if we can get help but they say my husband makes to much before tax. yes he does have a lot of deductions coming out with healthcare,insurance and dues and he has a 401k loan also that will not get paid up in three yr's. my daughter starts pre school this coming fall so i can get some kind of job in the morn for 4hr's. we live way out in the country so i can not babysit. there is a lady selling avon already. please help sinki

horselover2

Asked by horselover2 at 8:53 AM on Dec. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you get a tax refund? If you do, adjust his withholding rate so you have the money weekly instead of at the end of the year. Can you bake or sew or anything that would actually bring in money? Anything you can sell?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• no we usally end up paying in for tax. my husband is claiming 8 on fed and state we have a houshold of 4. i try to sell things on ebay much i do not make out on that at all. maybe a $1.00 or less. we really do not have any big stuff to sell. i know there is a lot of jobs out there that you can have partys to sell things but i am not a very out going person and i can not get up in front of people to sell things and promote the product i guess if you want to call it i am shy. i wish i could find somthing that you could do some kind of work on the computer but i do not know of any thing. my husband has been at his job for 20yr's and does not know were else he could go. not much out there. please help need edvice of what i can do and how i can even get my childrent christmas gifts.
    horselover2

Answer by horselover2 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry for what you're going through. My Hubby was laid off back in March and now he is only making HALF of what he used to make. I recently started working from home. I can help you work from home if you're interested. I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:18 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• don't use a DAYCARE! use a person that watches kids out of there homes and you will save ALOT. i work two to three days a week (12 hours) and i have paid up to 30 a day. which is only 60-90 a week. but right now i pay 15 a day which is only 30-45 a week. or try to work at a daycare! you will get paid and will maybe only have to pay half of the rate.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:27 AM on Dec. 1, 2009

• Have you thought about working at home? I started just a little while back, have a 5 year old in school, a 2 year old at home with me and one on the way. There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 1, 2009